New & Improved Blue Gel by Dermal Source
1oz Blue Gel Topical Anesthetic
Manufactured by Dermal Source, a gel-based secondary numbing topical anesthetic that is available in a 1-oz flip top squeeze bottle. Blue gel by Dermal Source helps ensure client's comfort during pain sensitive procedures and is recommended to be used by licensed professionals only.
Blue Gel combines two topical anesthetics with a vascular constrictor. Blue Gel by Dermal Source is the preferred anesthetic for rapid swelling reduction in places where bruising, swelling and bleeding are a problem, such as the eyes, eyebrows, and lips or any other sensitive areas of the body.
* Sensitivity test advised prior to use.
- Apply sparingly to broken skin using lint-free applicator and cover with cellophane or plastic wrap
- Apply on broken skin only
- Wait until anesthetic effect occurs (2-5 minutes)
- Remove secondary numbing before continuing with your procedure
- Re-apply 2-3 times during procedure depending on client's comfort level
Store in cool dark place or refrigerate. Discard after expiration date.
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not swallow
- Keep out of children’s reach
- Do not use if you have a history of liver disease or impairment
- Do not use if you have a known allergy or sensitivity to any of the components of this product. If sensitivity occurs, consult a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve in seven days, or clears up and occurs again within a few days. Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing. In case of accidental contact with eyes, rinse immediately with copious amounts of eyewash. Seek care by an eye care physician. If accidentally swallowed, get medical help immediately
- When using this product, you may notice temporary blanching, skin irritation or sensitivity of the skin where gel is applied
- You may not have pain – avoid sources of heat or injury
- You may have delayed swelling after drug is dissipated
For use by licensed professionals only.
Questions and Answers