Scalp Tech Inc
The Solution Numbing Spray
The Solution Numbing Spray
LIDOCAINE HCI + EPINEPHRINE HCI
TEMPORARILY RELIEVES PAIN, REDNESS, AND INFLAMMATION.
Over the past two years, Scalp Tech Inc. has been hard at work developing a topical spray containing both Lidocaine & Epinephrine to help treat pain, redness and inflammation. We wanted to take things one step further by making The Solution a safer and healthier product, using only natural preservatives. That means NO HARSH PARABENS!
The Solution offers the best of both worlds!
- 5% Lidocaine For Pain
- .01% Epinephrine For Redness/Inflammation
- Natural Preservatives For Peace Of Mind
- Paraben Free
- Sulfate Free
- No Animal Derivatives
- No Mineral Oil
- No Petrolatum
- No Formaldehyde Donors
- A sensitivity test is advised prior to use.
- Most effective on Open skin, spray liberally.
- Cover with Plastic wrap and wait 2-3 minutes
- Warmth opens pores and accelerates absorption, so if possible keep covered with cloth material such as a shirt, jacket or blanket.
- Registered With:
- FDA: NDC Code - 82617-101-14
- Health Canada: DIN - 02530422
*Please Note: The Solution works best on open skin. Apply a warm damp compress to the affected area and shake the bottle before use. Please use as directed.
For best results, follow these instructions:
1. After you have put a couple of hours into the tattoo or once your pre-numbing cream has begun to wear off, cover the tattoo area with a couple of sprays of the Solution. Typically, this is your first break from the tattoo session.
2. Wrap the sprayed tattooed area in plastic (saran wrap) so the body heat can activate the solution for better absorption.
3. Take your break or let it stand for 5 minutes.
4. Upon returning from your break or after 5 minutes remove the plastic (saran wrap) and restart the tattoo session. Your client will be comfortable at this point.
Things to keep in mind:
- The Solution is most effective on open skin. If you want to provide pre-session numbing, then it is recommended to use a hot compress to open pores or a Derma roller to exfoliate and open skin.
- It is safe to continuously apply the Solution throughout the tattoo session.
- The more open skin the better the absorption.
- The numbing is good for 1-2 hours and can be used multiple times.
- The recommended application is 4 times per session, so good for sessions lasting from 4-8 hours (depending on the client).
- After the tattoo is complete, the solution can be applied to remove all redness and inflammation for a great reveal.
- The Solution contains great natural actives that aid in the healing process.
- 8The Solution supports ink retention and will not fade out the ink.
The Solution Numbing Spray
Questions and Answers
What are the expiry dates on your current batch of products?
We specialize in carrying small batches frequently (bi-weekly) of our products. We've shared expiry dates for most recent batch of topical anesthetics below,
Updated July 4, 2023:
Blue Gel Expiry Date - 07/2024
Dr. Numb Expiry Date - 08/2025
Goosica Cream Expiry Date - 02/2025
J Pro Expiry Date - 08/2026
Romantic Cream Expiry Date - 03/2026
Sicoe Cream Expiry Date - 09/2025
Tag #45 Expiry Date - 04/2025
Tktx Cream Expiry Date - 11/2025
Ultra Duration Expiry Date - 06/2025
Zensa Expiry Date - 07/2025
What is your shipping policy?
Most orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of receiving during regular business days.
For time sensitive packages please use one of our express shipping options.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Shipping charges are calculated automatically from our shipping carriers based on weight of your package. Shipping times are only estimates and do not include processing time.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 8 hours.
Once an order has been shipped we are unable to cancel or make changes to the order.
If you require to return the entire order after it has been shipped, it will be subject to our return policy.
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
Skincare Supply Store is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All
fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Skincare Supply Store is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
If your package is damaged please provide photos of the damaged package so we may start the claim process. We will always work with you on shipping issues and to ensure you receive your products in perfect condition.
Returned Packages: (Rejected or undeliverable)
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the address is correct when placing the order and also that the address is deliverable.
A $20 restocking fee + return shipping costs will be applied.
Returned packages will not be re-shipped until the address has been verified & additional shipping charges & fees have been paid. It is the customers responsibility to cover the shipping costs for reshipping rejected packages even if shipping was free on the order.
Returned packages do not qualify for a full refund.
Once a package leaves Skincare Supply Store and is with the courier, Skincare Supply Store is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages or missing items. No refund or exchanges will be made on lost, stolen or damaged packages or missing items. By purchasing this product, you agree to these terms.