After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer and Aftercare Lotion 3oz
After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer
and Aftercare Lotion 3oz (90ml)
After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer is a patented Vegan formula that delivers effective skin moisturization and helps to preserve the colors of your tattoos.
It's an amazing skin moisturizer and can be used on any Permanent Makeup procedure such as Lips, Brows, Eyeliner, and Areola, as well as an after-laser tattoo removal moisturizing lotion.
Extracted from our US & European Patents: “It provides excellent skin hydration plus the additional benefit of reduction of TEWL (Trans Epidermal Water Loss).”
- Enriched with Grape Seed Oil
- Paraben-Free / Fragrance-Free
- Non-petroleum based
- Cruelty-Free & No animal-derived ingredients (Vegan)
- Clinically tested / Dermatologist tested
- Non-Allergenic / Non-Irritant
- Relieves itching due to dry skin
- Will not stick to your clothes
- Post Consumer Recycled plastic tube
- Premium brand used and recommended by World-Renowned Professional Tattoo Artists. Featured on TV's Ink Master and NY Ink.
Aqua (Water), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid (veg), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Synthetic Beeswax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetyl Alcohol (veg), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid.
Directions of use:
For better results do not combine After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer with any other products.
- Apply a thin layer of After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer to clean hands and gently massage over entire tattoo until lotion is no longer visible. A little bit goes a long way.
- Repeat 2 to 3 times a day or as needed to keep your tattoo moist.
- Gently wash your tattoo with mild soap and warm water before bedtime; lightly pat or air dry and apply a thin layer of After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer.
- Avoid unnecessary touching of your new tattoo, do not scrub or scratch it; wear clean and soft clothing; stay away from sun, sauna, steam, swimming pools or tub (do not submerge).
- Make After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer a part of your daily skin care routine to help your skin maintain its natural moisture and keep your tattoos vibrant. Use it in its entirety and apply it daily to protect the life of your tattoo. Once the product has been absorbed you may apply sunscreen.
- For maximum freshness and extra boost of cooling effect, it is best kept refrigerated.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging may contain more and/or different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings and directions before using a product. Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer and Aftercare Lotion 3oz
Questions and Answers
What are the expiry dates on your current batch of products?
We specialize in carrying small batches frequently (bi-weekly) of our products. We've shared expiry dates for most recent batch of topical anesthetics below,
Updated July 4, 2023:
Blue Gel Expiry Date - 07/2024
Dr. Numb Expiry Date - 08/2025
Goosica Cream Expiry Date - 02/2025
J Pro Expiry Date - 08/2026
Romantic Cream Expiry Date - 03/2026
Sicoe Cream Expiry Date - 09/2025
Tag #45 Expiry Date - 04/2025
Tktx Cream Expiry Date - 11/2025
Ultra Duration Expiry Date - 06/2025
Zensa Expiry Date - 07/2025
What is your shipping policy?
Most orders are shipped within 24-48 hours of receiving during regular business days.
For time sensitive packages please use one of our express shipping options.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates:
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Shipping charges are calculated automatically from our shipping carriers based on weight of your package. Shipping times are only estimates and do not include processing time.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking:
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 8 hours.
Once an order has been shipped we are unable to cancel or make changes to the order.
If you require to return the entire order after it has been shipped, it will be subject to our return policy.
Customs, Duties and Taxes:
Skincare Supply Store is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All
fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Skincare Supply Store is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
If your package is damaged please provide photos of the damaged package so we may start the claim process. We will always work with you on shipping issues and to ensure you receive your products in perfect condition.
Returned Packages: (Rejected or undeliverable)
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the address is correct when placing the order and also that the address is deliverable.
A $20 restocking fee + return shipping costs will be applied.
Returned packages will not be re-shipped until the address has been verified & additional shipping charges & fees have been paid. It is the customers responsibility to cover the shipping costs for reshipping rejected packages even if shipping was free on the order.
Returned packages do not qualify for a full refund.
Once a package leaves Skincare Supply Store and is with the courier, Skincare Supply Store is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged packages or missing items. No refund or exchanges will be made on lost, stolen or damaged packages or missing items. By purchasing this product, you agree to these terms.