J Pro Cream
J-Pro Pre-Numbing Cream
J-Pro Numbing Cream is used for pain relief. J-PRO Numbing Cream is ideal to use before any permanent makeup procedure.
J-Pro Numbing Cream offers:
- Fast absorption within 15 minutes
- Doesn’t leave any unpleasant residue on the skin
- Numbing can last as long as 3 hours
Specifications of J-Pro:
- 10g per tube
- Bulk discounts up to 50% off for a pack of 20 tubes
How to apply J-Pro Pain-Free Numb Cream
- Pre-cleanse the area to be treated with antibacterial soap or alcohol
- Apply a hot towel onto the skin area for up to 5 minutes
- Dry the area completely
- Apply a layer of the pain-free numb cream onto the skin area to be treated
- Rub into the skin thoroughly until it is completely absorbed.
- Apply a second layer with a thickness of 2-3mm to the area being treated
- Apply some cellophane or plastic wrap over the skin area. Keep covered and warm so that the wrap prevents it from getting dried out.
- Let sit for 15-25 minutes before removing and beginning your procedure. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply numbing cream over the entire work area, then remove it in sections as the procedure progresses.
- Skin typically remains numb for 3 - 5 hours once the cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on the body. The length of time your skin will lack sensation will depend on both your skin type and the location of the area of skin to which you have applied the cream on your body.
10g per tube
J Pro Cream
Questions and Answers
We specialize in carrying small batches frequently (bi-weekly) of our products. We've shared expiry dates for most recent batch of topical anesthetics below,
Updated April 25, 2023:
Blue Gel Expiry Date - 07/2024
Dr. Numb Expiry Date - 08/2025
Goosica Cream Expiry Date - 02/2025
J Pro Expiry Date - 08/2025
Romantic Cream Expiry Date - 03/2026
Sicoe Cream Expiry Date - 09/2025
Tag #45 Expiry Date - 06/2024
Tktx Cream Expiry Date - 11/2025
Ultra Duration Expiry Date - 07/2024
Zensa Expiry Date - 7/2025