Romantic Pre-Numbing Cream
Used for temporary pain relief during permanent makeup procedures. Ideally used before any permanent makeup procedure. Perfect for sensitive skin types.
Romantic Numbing Cream Usage:
- Tattooing & body piercing
- Body waxing & bikini waxing
- Laser hair removal
- Cosmetic tattooing
- Micro needle pain
- Laser tattoo removal
- Laser hair removal
- Permanent Makeup
- IPL treatment
- Electrocautery and so on
How to Use Romantic:
1. Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water.
2. Cover area with a hot towel on the skin for 5 mintues , dry area completely.
3. Apply a thick amount of Romantic numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly.
4. After rubbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of Romantic numbing cream (1/8" or 2-3 mm thick) over the area.
5. Cover the Romantic numbing cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap) and keep warm. The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream and keeps the cream from drying out.
6. Leave Romantic numbing cream and wrap in place for 25-50 minutes before tattoo. For long procedures lasting hours over large areas; apply numbing cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as the procedure progresses.
7. Skin typically remains numb for 3 - 5 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body.
Store above 0°C and below 30°C.
For external use only
Avoid cream into eyes
Keep out of reach children.
Do not put this product into rectum
Cap tube tightly when not in use
Questions and Answers
We specialize in carrying small batches frequently (bi-weekly) of our products. We've shared expiry dates for most recent batch of topical anesthetics below,
Updated April 25, 2023:
Blue Gel Expiry Date - 07/2024
Dr. Numb Expiry Date - 08/2025
Goosica Cream Expiry Date - 02/2025
J Pro Expiry Date - 08/2025
Romantic Cream Expiry Date - 03/2026
Sicoe Cream Expiry Date - 09/2025
Tag #45 Expiry Date - 06/2024
Tktx Cream Expiry Date - 11/2025
Ultra Duration Expiry Date - 07/2024
Zensa Expiry Date - 7/2025