Face and Body Professionals
Sustaine Blue Gel
Sustaine Blue Gel / Sustain Blue Gel
by Face and Body Professionals
When used after outlining a tattoo, during permanent makeup application, electrolysis or other sensitive skin procedures to desensitize the area for completion of work.
This powerful topical anesthetic contains 4% lidocaine and 2% tetracaine for numbing, as well as .02% epinephrine to reduce the swelling, bruising and bleeding.
Sustaine's speed and effectiveness in reducing bruising and swelling make it popular for sensitive work such as inner armbands, eyeliners, and the inflammation often associated with other sensitive areas. We do not recommend re-applying this product more than twice in one sitting, in the same area. Care should be taken to avoid getting any anesthetics into the eyes or mouth.
We buy directly from the manufacturer and guarantee authenticity.
- For Licensed Cosmetic Professionals Only
- For external use only.
- Do not use on large areas of the body or on cut, irritated or swollen skin, on puncture wounds, for more than one week without consulting a doctor
- When using this product, use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings
- Do not use if you have a known allergy or sensitivity to any of the components of this product. If sensitivity occurs, consult a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve in seven days, or clears up and occurs again within a few days Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact with eyes, rinse immediately with copious amounts of eyewash. Seek care by an eye care physician
- Do not bandage, occlude or apply local heat to the area of use
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
Sustaine Blue Gel
Questions and Answers
We specialize in carrying small batches frequently (bi-weekly) of our products. We've shared expiry dates for most recent batch of topical anesthetics below,
Updated April 25, 2023:
Blue Gel Expiry Date - 07/2024
Dr. Numb Expiry Date - 08/2025
Goosica Cream Expiry Date - 02/2025
J Pro Expiry Date - 08/2025
Romantic Cream Expiry Date - 03/2026
Sicoe Cream Expiry Date - 09/2025
Tag #45 Expiry Date - 06/2024
Tktx Cream Expiry Date - 11/2025
Ultra Duration Expiry Date - 07/2024
Zensa Expiry Date - 7/2025