Tktx Numbing Cream
TKTX numbing cream is used for temporary relief of pain which is available without a prescription. Feel confident tattooing without pain anymore. TKTX Red.
TKTX Cream Usage:
- tattooing & body piercing
- body waxing & bikini waxing
- laser hair removal
- cosmetic tattooing
- Micro needling
Can also be used for body piercing, laser tattoo removal, laser hair removal, waxing, permanent cosmetics, IPL treatment, and so on.
How to Use TKTX:
1. Wash the area receiving tattoo or laser treatment with soap and water
2. Cover a Hot Towel on skin for 5 Minutes (Dry area completely)
3. Apply a thick amount of TKTX numbing cream to the area thoroughly.
4. After dabbing into the skin, apply a 2nd heavy layer of TKTX cream (1/8" or 2-3 mm thick) over the area
5. Cover the TKTX cream with plastic wrap (saran wrap) and keep warm (the heat under the plastic wrap will help activate the cream and will keep the cream from drying out)
6. Leave TKTX cream and wrap in place for 25-50 Minutes before tattoo (for procedures lasting long hours over large areas; apply numbing cream over the entire work area, then remove in sections as procedure progresses)
7. Skin typically remains numb for 3 - 5 hours once cream is removed from numbed skin depending on skin type and location on body
Store above 0°C and below 30°C.
For external use only
Avoid cream into eyes
Keep out of reach children.
Do not put this product into rectum
Cap tube tightly when not in use
10g per tube
Questions and Answers
We specialize in carrying small batches frequently (bi-weekly) of our products. We've shared expiry dates for most recent batch of topical anesthetics below,
Updated March 10, 2023:
Blue Gel Expiry Date - 07/2024
Tag #45 Expiry Date - 06/2024
Ultra Duration Expiry Date - 07/2024
J Pro Expiry Date - 08/2025
Zensa Expiry Date - 7/2025